Hirdetés azonosító: 962655
Data Network Consultant
Hirdetés azonosító: 962655
Data Network Consultant
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||Responsible for the design of the components for either platforms or customer solutions under the guidance of a more senior engineer to ensure compatibility with the whole solution|
|Duties:||Designers working at this level
• Will be professionals responsible for the design of the components for either platforms or customer solutions under the guidance of a more senior engineer to ensure compatibility with the whole solution.
• Can produce standardised designs in a range of areas and will work on specific platform designs and/or customer solutions.
• Are able to deal with problems independently but may require technical guidance as appropriate.
• Collaboratively work with other designers and engineers to resolve implementation issues as well as documenting and delivering training and coaching of less experienced team members.
• 5+ years of experience in the Telecoms/IT Industry
• 5+ years technical design contract delivery experience (i.e. delivering complex services to customers)
Expect candidates to demonstrate a high degree of skill with evidence over past 3 years of:
• A good understanding of end to end network design, the related issues and the approaches to architecture and solution specification, design and implementation
• Making decisions about the architecture and design of specific end to end network designs/solutions and understand the contribution of the various components needed to deliver that solution
• Primarily developing yourself but take opportunities to collaboratively develop those you work with
• Primarily applying good practice but take opportunities to collaboratively develop good practice
• Able to construct and present arguments to influence the decisions of peers and immediate managers to achieve desired business objectives
• Able to operate effectively within familiar situations and also able to work in novel situations within your domain
• Working on solutions of increasing scale and complexity
• Applying knowledge of current architectural design patterns and network design techniques in your domain
• Are responsible for your own work, collaborating with others on that work and will increasingly have leadership role in organising and integrating the work of others working in your team
• Are a skilled and experienced professional with overall responsibility for the architecture and / or design of solutions and services in a customer contract, portfolio or platform context
Specific Required Skills & Experience:
• Expertise on technical designs, pre-sales, planning and implementations across a wide range of integrated technologies including Network (WAN and LAN) and IT Infrastructure
• Industrial accreditation at typically professional/expert level in appropriate topics (Specifically CCNA/CCNP Accredited )
• Consultative background including presales, design and implementation
• Experience of working on complex bids and change projects required, with the ability to lead virtual teams on network related bids and projects
• Drive bids and projects in terms of the technical team to achieve deadlines and maintain high quality throughout the lifecycle
• Demonstrated experience in providing the key lead role on multiple deliveries or projects simultaneously
• Ability to demonstrate 'thought leadership' for technology solutions
• Demonstrated ability to build internal, external and third party supplier relationships
• Experience dealing with third party suppliers to achieve the best possible outcome for Customers
• Previous experience negotiating with and influencing senior leaders in own business
• Interpret Customer needs, assessing the full requirements, identifying solutions to standard and nonstandard tasks and offer assistance even when not asked
• Interpret internal and external business issues and recommended best practice in own discipline and makes changes to projects to achieve the best outcome for the Customer and profitable business for the Company.
• Demonstrated ability to explain difficult concepts to a variety of audiences and to ensure that the meaning is understood • particularly in business terms
• Experience creating high quality technical designs, Customer facing proposals and detailed cost models
• Evidence of strong long term relationships with Major Customers, Sales Channels and Solutions type organisation
• Additional experience in Cisco Voice Comms (IPT, Voice Gateways, Unified Comms, Unity, CUCM) would be considered an advantage
• Experience of ITIL best practice standards and processes
• Experience of IT optimisation methodologies and cost benefit analysis.
• Fluent English speaker with written English to business level
• Any other European languages helpful, esp. Spanish, German, Italian, French
• Network: Cisco WAN/LAN, Huawei WAN/LAN, QOS, IPSec, DSL, FttX, Ethernet, Leased Line, IPv6, MPLS, MetroE
• Security: ASA/ PIX, Check Point Firewall Security , Cisco ACS, VPN, IPS/IDS
• Wireless LAN: Cisco wireless Lan, Wireless Lan, QOS, Aruba Wireless networks, Wimax
• WAN Optimisation: Riverbed • Steelhead, Ipanema -Cisco WAAS
• Basic understanding and experience of an ITIL based delivery model Microsoft Office and Visio
• CCNA (Cisco), CCNP • All (Cisco)
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is one of the world's leading communications services companies. The new colleagues will be part of a new, expanding team. They will work on big, regional projects. Excellent career opportunities and compensation package are offered.
What our client offers:
•- Supportive corporate culture
•- Inspiring working teams
•- Competitive salary and benefit package
•- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: