Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Data Network Consultant
- Produce standardized designs in a range of areas and will work on specific platform designs and/or customer solutions.
- Deal with problems independently but may require technical guidance as appropriate.
- Collaboratively work with other designers and engineers to resolve design and implementation issues as well as documenting and delivering training and coaching of less experienced team members.
- 3+ years of experience in the Telecoms/IT Industry.
- 3+ years technical design contract delivery experience.
- Good understanding of end to end network designs.
- Leadership skills.
- Expertise on technical designs, pre-sales, planning and implementations across a wide range of integrated technologies.
- Interpret Customer needs, assessing the full requirements, identifying solutions.
- Interpret internal and external business issues.
- Ability to explain difficult concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in creating high quality technical designs, Customer facing proposals and detailed cost models.
- Evidence of strong long term relationships with Major Customers, Sales Channels and Solutions type organization.
- Experience of ITIL / CCNA / CCNP practice standards and processes, IT optimization methodologies and cost benefit analysis.
- Excellent English (any other European language is useful).
- Network and Wireless WAN/LAN.
- ASA/PIX, Check Point Firewall Security , Cisco ACS, VPN, IPS/IDS.
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package