Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Data Migration Specialist
The primary role of the ERP Data Migration Specialist is to support the ERP Data Manager to execute the end to end ERP Data Migration Strategy.
- Document the ERP Data entity model
- Preserve the integrity of the Data Migration for the global template
- Execute Data Migration Test cycles, and Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate site data cleansing activity
- Execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria
- Operate the agreed ETL toolset and processes
- Update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults
- Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data and supporting materials
- 3+ years work experience in performing Data Migration and Integration activity within ERP projects
- Functional knowledge: ERP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions; Specific knowledge of ETL methodology, tools and processes
- Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing
- Strong spoken and written English
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an ERP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of supply chain and maintenance
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.