Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Data Migration Manager
The primary role of the Data Migration Manager is to design, develop and execute the end to end ERP Data Migration Strategy.
- Document the ERP Data entity model
- Design, develop and coordinate the integrity of the Data Migration and its environments for the ERP
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of Data Migration Test cycles, and data reconciliation processes and controls
- Coordinate the execution of data test scripts
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate site data cleansing activity
- Design, develop, implement and execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria
- Source appropriate ETL toolset
- 5 years’ experience in data migration in ERP projects
- 3 years’ experience in people management
- College or University Degree (IT /Business or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English is a must
- Proven experience in collaboration in a global environment
- Software development technical background is a plus (database design, MS SQL, Access)
- Experience in ITIL based environment
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.