Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Data Migration Coordinator
The primary role of the ERP Data Migration Coordinator is to support the ERP Data Migration Manager to execute the end to end ERP Data Migration Strategy and to coordinate the overall conversion activities on all areas within projects.
- Organizing and coordinating the activities of a given function or sub-department as per business priorities and in the most effective manner by ensuring that the expected tasks and services are delivered in an appropriate quality and on time.
- Assigning tasks to team members within the given function, and responsible for tracking and reporting the activities and status.
- The coordinator is the face of the function when it comes to communication with other global teams or locations.
- The coordinator ensures that the established procedures are followed within the functional area
- The coordinator does not have people management responsibility within the function. As a more experienced team member s/he coaches less experienced staff and help them resolve problems
- Coordinate entity migrations activities across all the tracks
- Ensure the data conversion strategies are followed by all parties
- Escalate deviations in the migration plan to ERP data manager
- Document the ERP Data entity model
- Preserve the integrity of the Data Migration for the global template
- Execute Data Migration Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing and DM strategies
- Execute Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria
Operate the agreed ETL toolset and processes
Update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults
Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data and supporting materials
- 5+ years of work experience with performing Data Migration and Integration activity within large scale complex ERP projects
- College or University degree (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Functional knowledge: ERP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions; Specific knowledge of ETL methodology, tools and processes
- Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing
- Strong spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full lifecycle ERP experience preferably in an ERP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.