Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Legal Entities Group (LEG) is a global group within Morgan Stanley with offices in New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Budapest. LEG is the data processing arm of the Client Reference Data domain within the Enterprise Data & Services division. LEG is responsible for legal entity data processing which is then leveraged across the whole Firm.
LEG partners closely with the Legal and Compliance Division, Risk Management, Operations, and other groups within ED&S to help the Firm’s Sales and Trading and Private Wealth Management (PWM) business units comply with KYC (Know Your Customer), and certain other regulations that involve data and/or documentation requirements.
The Budapest based Legal Entities Group, Party Management team are responsible for the facilitating the onboarding and update of core client attribute reference data. This includes day to day management of data input and data quality checks as well as facilitating the ongoing development of the function from a technology and stakeholder management perspective.
We are looking for
Data Management Analyst
For fixed term (12 months)
To our Budapest Office
The data processed by LEG is leveraged across the Firm and it's critical that this data meets certain quality standards, such as accuracy, completeness, timeliness etc. This role will be part of an existing team of 5 who are responsible for the review of data for certain regulatory processes including Dodd Frank & EMIR. This role will involve the review and remediation of data attributes associated with legal entities in scope for these regulations.
- Obtaining, verifying and maintaining attributes of legal entities
- Ensuring legal entities’ data are up-to-date and correct in Morgan Stanley system
- Resolving any data discrepancies within the systems
- Maintenance of regulatory identifiers associated with legal entities
- Execution of projects relating to legal entity data
- Bachelors degree
- Working level of English
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Access
- Good organization and prioritization skills are vital
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please visit our website to the link below.