Our client is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science who is looking for a new member in a position of Data Management Analyst in Budapest.
- Gather and interpret relevant global procurement data
- Develop purchasing data analytics reports (purchasing spend analysis, business forecasting, external price bench marking) and distribute them to stakeholders
- Cooperate with existing stakeholders to expand data warehouse and enhance reports provided to business
- Provide analytical support for projects, savings opportunities, and forecast models
-Support the strategic cost management activities for SMSC services globally
-Maintain technical support for SMSC sharepoint sites, including requirements for the visitor log, SMSC homepage, category pages.
- 3+ years IT experience in procurement/supply chain domain or 5+ years supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Economics or Supply Chain
- Experience analyzing and interpreting reports
- Fluent in English
- Strong Database Skills
- Knowledge of SAP
-HTML coding is an absolute plus!
- Competitive salary
- Indefinite contract
- Complex insurance program