Viacom International Hungary Kft is currently looking for a Data Coordinator to join their Reporting Services team.
The Data Coordinator reports to the Reporting Services Manager in London, the Data Co-ordinator’s primary responsibility is to assist the Commercial Operations & Business Intelligence team (in London) in the production and development of relevant reporting suites for the nominated line of business (either Ad Sales, Affiliates, Content & Research or Digital).
Some international travel will be required in the role.
- Become an expert in Insight, Business Objects software and the principles of business intelligence
- Assist the London based analysts with developing the reporting suites for the senior management and for local teams across VIMN.
Systems support and training:
- Test enhancements to the reporting systems
- Build training documentation for the reporting system and assist in delivering training to end users
- Liaise with key stakeholders for accurate recording of meta data
- Responsibility for cleansing data
- Problem solving skills are essential
- Ability to communicate effectively across numerous mediums (written, verbal, presentations, etc)
- Trust, integrity, objectivity and impartiality
- Attention to detail and focus on quality an essential skill
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative to identify and undertake tasks
The candidate should:
- Display strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have excellent academic qualifications, preferably in a numeric subject
- Advanced Excel an advantage
- Knowledge of TV business an advantage
If you wish to be a part of a multinational company, full of young talents, submit your application (only your English CV) today to the email address below!
(Please write Data Coordinator to the subject!)
Please kindly acknowledge that incoming applications are pre-selected and only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews/tests.