Our partner operating in the field of market research is actively looking for candidates to fill the position:
- Manage and maintain regular data collection processes, using standard applications
- Liaise with suppliers through e-mail or telephone
- Maintain quality of data supply, informing underperforming suppliers about areas of low quality
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports
- Monitors the production environment using established tools
- Maintain supplier records and contracts
- Manage and maintain supplier-related information
- BA degree, Diploma or equivalent and preferably at least two years of work experience ideally in a similar field
- Strong MS Office skills
- Database and SQL skills are preferred
- Understanding the pharmaceutical market and products is preferred
- Fluent English skills
Additional personal traits:
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, precise.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks precisely, is tolerant of monotony.