Data Centre Support Engineer L2 (English speaking)
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is a global leader in the IT Industry. They have an office based in Prague.
The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. Their primary objective is to ensure all requests, process events and resolution incidents result in zero missed SLA conditions. The role is responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.
1. Monitor infrastructure remotely.
2. Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
3. Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level
4. Leverage knowledge articles to investigate and resolve second line support calls assigned
5. Provide remote support to clients.
6. Identify the root cause of incidents and problems. Prepare RCA for business critical incidents and downtime
7. Use ITSM post mortem template to update post mortem notes after ticket resolution
8. Follow the three-strike rule to monitor resolved tickets
9. Participate in daily performance huddles, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for
10. Perform the role of operations specialist during shift to monitor SLA/ OLA and ensure all measures are taken to avoid
11. Develop detail work instructions for L1 Engineers to follow and complete requests, process events and resolve incidents
12. Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process
13. Submit change implementation plan with risk assessments and roll-back actions
Elvárások / Requirements
• Fluency in English is essential.
• 3+ years’ experience required in Data Centre administration and Monitoring Services within a medium to large ICT
• CCNA Data Centre Essential or CCNP would be an advantage
• Experience in supporting clients remotely with any of the following technologies: Network Appliance, Cisco, EMC, Bluecoat
As you would be essential in supporting clients you would be required to work shifts. Shift hours are from;
1. 8am to 5pm
2. 4pm to 12am
3. 11pm to 8am
Please be aware of this and indicate your preference for shift work in your application
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a