Data & Campaign Executive - Bristol - £25K - Bristol
Data & Campaign Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum 37.5 hours per week.
We are Research Media Limited is looking to recruit a Data & Campaign Executive for their office based in Bristol.
A new opportunity exists for a well organised, diligent and conscientious individual to join Research Media's team.
The Data & Campaign Executive will manage large amounts of data to create targeted direct marketing campaigns, involving segmentation, cleansing and extraction to build campaigns in a particular campaign management tool. As such, experience of using campaign managernent and CRM tools would be a great advantage. With full responsibility for the day-to-day customer data management, implementation of the email marketing plan and campaign repothng, the role offers the right candidate a chance to have a true irnpact on the business.
The role will be office based in Bristol (city centre location with onsite gym and cafe). Full training on our market leading products and services, our processes and the industry will be provided to complement your existing skills and you will be given the appropriate support to develop in the role.
About Research Media:
Based in Bristol, Research Media is an international dissemination expert that offers a full suite of editorial, design and production services to research projects across the globe. Research Media's flagship publication international Innovation is a global resource providing insight and analysis on current scientific research trends, as well as funding and policy issues. Available both digitally and in print, international Innovation is free to access.
Research Media's other core services include outreach collateral, brochures and email communications, global events, video and animation, and website development. Our suite of services provide the opportunity to showcase scientific research to a worldwide audience and increase its impact globally.
• Managing all campaigns to include data planning and mail-outs
• Sourcing, organizing and qualifying new and additional datasets to generate sales leads
• Extensive work to plan and execute campaigns, including support to craft the right message
• Working with the Sales and the wider business to identify areas of opportunity
• Developing strong external networks and new business relationships
• Researching, understanding and interpreting external trends and key market segments, new research funding opportunities
• Experience of managing large amounts of data and campaigns
• Experience and understanding of data and customer segmentation plans
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrable organizational skills, and excellent timeimanagement / planning
• Marketing minded - able to evaluate marketing and sales initiatives
• Enthusiastic and self motivated
• Strong team player
• Clear communicator
• Good analysis and reporting skills
• Good Excel skills as well as other MS Office applications
• Experience of using an email campaign management system
• Experience of working within a publishing, media or academic environment
• An information management focused qualification
• Experience of using a CRM system (ideally SalesForce)
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now button.
Ref. Code: DataExUkBc