Our client is one of the world's leading financial institutions. In the Budapest based technology and data centre we are looking for a Data Architect for the following tasks:
- Work with client and business analyst to review their business requirements.
- Understand business processes, data entities, data producers, consumers, and the data dependencies between various departments.
- Transform business requirements into an efficient, scalable and flexible data model.
- Perform data analysis and data profiling to identify data quality issues.
- Write and maintain ETL mapping specifications for development team.
- Participate in architecting, designing, and developing data warehouse components including databases, ETL mappings and DQ rules required for BI applications.
- Establish, maintain and enforce data model design principles, techniques, standards and best practices.
- 5+ years of data architecture and data modeling experience
- Expert in at least one Data Modeling tool (Power Designer or CA Ervin is preferred)
- Proven ability to transform business information into conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Strong skills in Relational Database (preferably DB2) including database design
- Stong skills in SQL
- Advanced collaboration and communication skills to be able to interact with business units
- Experience working with Enterprise Data Warehouse Frameworks and ETL design