Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
Our client is a professional services firm, providing Assurance, Tax and Transaction Advisory services to a domestic and international clientele. We invite you to join as a Senior Data Analytics.
Data Analytics Senior - Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (EY-E04)
We are looking for professional with Computer Science or Business Informatics degree interested in a career in Fraud Investigations, specifically in Forensic Technology and Discovery Services.
The role will be based in our Budapest office. You will be involved in data mining and the analysis of transactional data to indicate red flags of fraud. Candidates will be highly numerate and technical and will be comfortable in manipulating large datasets.
Main responsibilities included but not limited to:
Our practice helps clients identify and analyze vulnerabilities in order to manage and mitigate our client’s risk. Our skills in forensic analysis allow our clients to continue their business, drive investigations, recover lost funds, halt further economic losses, and mitigate fraud risk. We also assist our clients with anti-fraud, compliance, anti-money laundering (AML) and risk-management technology.
Working in client engagement teams in carrying forensic data analysis of large amount of structured and unstructured data. Using data analysis and statistical methods you are involved in projects where our aim is to detect and prevent fraud.
• Degree in Computer Science or in Economics
• MS SQL and knowledge of database management
• At least 2 years of experience in similar position, preferably Big4, IT Audit, IT Advisory, Compliance, or Data Analytics with a multinational company
• Confident in a client facing role
• Intellectually rigorous, with strong analytical skills and a passion for data
• Tenacious, with a desire to 'get to the bottom' of things
• Ability to handle a high level of detail accurately
• High level oral and written communication skills in English (additional language skill is an advantage)
• Hungarian mother tongue
• Adaptable, able to build strong relationships
• Flexible and mobile, prepared to work on both national and international assignments even on a short notice
• Being part of a young and enthusiastic team
Working hours: Mon-Fri, normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position