Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Data Analyst to join the team of our international consulting partner.
You will be responsible for a range of information gathering and processing tasks focusing on
the global banking industry. The key focus would be to support data updates and to ensure consistency in complex file structures, involving data files of significant size.
As part of a very successful research group, operating globally, you will have the
opportunity to work in a challenging business environment internationally, to build your data
management and analytical skills, and to expand and deepen your understanding of the
financial sector worldwide.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Master degree in Economics or Finance or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experienced user of Excel and strong VBA knowledge
- Programming knowledge, experience in SQL/T-SQL or other relational database, experience in developing database related algorithms in VBA, SQL or other programming languages
- Basic understanding of banking economics
- Strong analytical capability
- Familiarity with Tableu is an advantage
Freshgrads are welcome.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
You can be part of a well known international management consulting firm.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Modern office in the city centre of Budapest
- Career development
- International team and environment
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján