Data Analyst Profiler
Data Analyst Profiler - Your future position?
In this role you will support the GBS implementation and transition with Data Profiling activities, Stakeholders identification and planning 5 phases approach for all the sites in scope. You also have to understand Master Data, including strategy, processes and quality aspects, to perform analysis, measures and extractions, support Data Champions in driving continuous improvement for their respective Master Data.
- All along the GBS implementation:
- Identification of the Key business stakeholders in scope and their activities in the systems
- With our Data Profiling tools, identify all the data patterns and scenario for preparing the Knowledge Transfer
- In relation with the EDM Stream, organize the transition road map for all the Sites in scope
- Data Profiling:
- Data mining / profiling using state-of-the-art methods and tools
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Data Services:
- Contribute to end-to-end MD management across business areas and systems
- Perform root-cause analysis, data quality analysis, impact analysis, measurements and feasibility studies Measure and monitor data quality
- Review of data service requests to ensure global consistency
- Handling of service requests, execution of reports and mass uploads
- Set up standard mass uploads, reports and measurements for repetitive execution
- Support MD Champions with all kind of analysis and process implementations
- Contribute to MD Projects & Change Requests
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree
- Fluent in English is a must
- 2 to 5 years working experience in Data Profiling and data Mining/Analysis
- Experience of knowledge transfer activity, SSC experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP modules is an advantage
- Advanced MS Office Knowledge
- Willingness to travel (2-6 weeks periods) during knowledge transfer
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.