Data Administrator and Customer Service Agent
Company: Merlin IT Kft (Link megjelenítése)
Position: Data Administrator and Customer Service Agent English French
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
Summary of Position:
On one hand responsible for working with Tier 2 support analysts to provide data mining, reporting and registration assistance, on the other hand being a backup agent for the Tier 1 team, by handling calls, chats and cases in English. In order to provide this high level of service the Agent will be required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies.
Fluency in English and French is essential, both written and verbal.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday which will be based on US working hours (Eastern Time Zone), but might be requested to work on other schedules if necessary.
- Compile monthly, weekly and ad hoc reporting
- Provide updates to the Sponsor of user information from database.
- Ensure that all data is entered/updated correctly in the system
- Follow strictly instructions on creation/update specified during training.
- Assist in end user registration
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations from reports
- Ensure communication with Sponsor is accurate both verbally and in writing
- Escalate promptly to team leader any issues with completion of tasks
- Extract user information as part of data mining requirements
- Assist customers with the implementation and usage of client specific softwares including advising clients on the set up of the software application manager ensuring full utilization of the solution
- Support Product Development by tracking bugs, enhancement requests and typical client technical architecture to improve the product
- Respond to customer queries via a variety of mediums including phone, email, chat and CRM tickets
- Analyse, diagnose and troubleshoot technical support requests
- Provide timely resolution to customers experiencing common technical issues
- Ensure all incidents are documented within the CRM system
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the client’s products and service
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent French written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Powerpoint
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and flexibility to work overtime
- Completion of college level work, industry certifications or equivalent work experience a plus
- 1-3 years support or directly related experience a plus
- Willingness to learn