Danish Speaking Customer Care Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue your career in a dynamic, international environment at a multinational company? This is an excellent chance for you to be a part of a well-established team with good career prospects.
Your tasks will be:
- Managing the relationship with the customers and partners.
- Handling customer queries and questions on phone and in writing.
- Precise administration of incoming issues and their progress.
- Contributing to recognize the opportunities of improving processes.
Join our partner’s BSC if you have:
- Min. high school education (University or College degree are an advantage).
- Advanced knowledge of Danish.
- Additionally at least intermediate English is necessary (verbal, written).
- Customer service experience, preferably in a customer facing, front line environment (experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills written and oral.
- Team attitude.
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence.