- Végzettség szintje
Czech or Slovak speaking Fixed Asset Accountants wanted!
This is an excellent opportunity to benefit of your language skills and experience in Accounting.
Basic Function: The fixed asset accountant position is accountable for recording the cost of fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
- The Fixed Asset area will perform assigned Project & Asset Accounting and control transaction processing in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined operating procedures
- Create final assets in the asset register in accordance with supporting approved requests and in accordance with purchase requisitions and purchase orders and amending the purchasing documents for the assets created. Check that the purchase documents have been raised against the correct account assignments
- Calculate and post depreciation on a monthly bases
- Intermediate English and fluent Czech or Slovak language knowledge is a must
- University/College degree in the field of Finance or Accounting OR
- 1-2 years experience in the field of Accounting
- Fixed asset accounting experience is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Working experience in a Shared Service Centre environment is an advantage