Czech and English speaking Customer Service Desk Agent
(full time or part time between 6.00 am and 20.00 pm)
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our offices for a service desk agent position.
- Provide technical help to our customers via phone and e-mail
- Register and follow up incoming calls and e-mails
- Handle coordination of more complex cases
- Close to native in Czech, fluency in English
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- At least user level computer literacy, troubleshooting experience is an advantage
- Working hours between 6.00 am and 20.00 pm (full or part time)
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.
"If your wildest dream and ambition is to work in a multi-cultural environment where individuals from various corners of the world merge into energetic and highly professional teams – then Unisys is a place for you!
~ Monika (Team Lead for Unisys Service Desk)
Via the e-mail address below.