Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for new colleagues now.
The analyst will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Perform cyber threat analysis, alerting, and reporting based on intelligence and information gathered from both internal and external sources globally for the EMEA region
- Conduct research using multiple data sources, perform analysis and disseminate findings to both technical and non-technical consumers throughout the enterprise
- Work daily with different Information Security teams to gather intelligence and data for analysis and to formulate changes in technology, policy or procedure that may reduce the risk to information security with an emphasis in the EMEA region
- Actively monitor and research cyber threats with a direct or indirect impact to the company, regional business operations, technology infrastructure and client trust
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years working in a cyber-security operations or information security space.
- 1+ years leading a cyber-threat analysis related function.
- Ability to review information to determine its significance, validate its accuracy and assess its reliability to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills to internal and external customers, ability to speak and write in multiple languages a plus.
- Should have expertise or working knowledge in the following areas
- Cyber crime
- Money laundering
- Money Mules
- Advanced Persistent Threat
- Lockheed Martin Kill Chain
- Mobile Threats
- Social Engineering
- Insider Threats
- Third Party risks and threats
- Data Leakage Threats
- Impact of actor trends
- Challenging position with serious responsibility
- Attractive working environment
- Professional team