A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our client is a multinational flight company, for which we are looking for Customs Manager /Vámügyintéző to their Budapest-based center.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
The Customs Manager is responsible for managing customs related processes and certain aviation and corporate tax affairs of the Group. The successful candidate will report to the Tax Manager of the Group.
• Cooperate with the network of Customs Agents servicing the company (approximately 20 countries). Liaise with Customs Officers as needed.
• Manage the customs-related logistics of receiving and sending goods
• Set up and manage aircraft parts emergency processing with Customs at all locations as required by flight operations
• Ensure that customs-related documentation are kept by the company according legal and customs requirements
• Manage customs inspections
• Manage certain recurring taxation-related tasks.
• University or College degree (Finance, Economics, Logistics or Foreign Trade preferred)
• Tax-related expertise is an advantage
• Min. 2-3 years work experience in similar area, preferably at a multinational company and/or at customs authority. Experience with customs processes inside/outside the EU
• Be familiar with the international and EU Customs procedures and Customs tariffs
• Strong interpersonal skills, primarily leadership, thinking/problem solving and communication
• Fluent English
• Open to travelling into foreign countries as needed
• Normal working hours