at TransferWise in Budapest.
TransferWise is the clever new way to move money between countries. Co-founded by Skype’s first employee and backed by some of planet's most experienced innovators, including Sir Richard Branson and PayPal founder Peter Thiel, we're disrupting the world of currency & international money transfer. That means flipping a gazillion dollar industry on its head and taking power away from banks and the establishment.
We’re currently 600 people strong and handling more millions in customers’ money every day.
TransferWise is a 100% boredom-free zone. If you’re looking for a stuffy financial company, the back button beckons, if you want to be part of something innovative and truly exciting, read on.
Our fantastic Customer Support team is growing so we are looking for new team members who are passionate about customer support, love to talk to customers and want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and fun environment. We are looking for people who are passionate, understand the urgency of a start-up setting and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.
You will love this job if you:
- Understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business's success
- Are creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- Understand the need to meet expectations, rise above them, and go that extra mile for customers
- Look for constant improvement and ways to improve processes
- Are honest, able to own up to your mistakes, and never break promises
- Are fun to work with and have a friendly personality
What do you need to have?
- Excellent verbal & written language skills and practical experience in English and either in Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Chinese or Italian
- Previous customer support experience preferably in banking, internet or telecom industries, or international customer care centre
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours, as our shifts can be day or night
We're ideally looking for someone who has worked in customer services before, but we're willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience, if they have a passion for helping customers.
What's it like to work here?
- TransferWise prides itself on being a fun and friendly place to work
- It cares about developing a strong culture and maintaining its startup ethos. For instance, we hold bi-annual whole team get togethers abroad and often have team lunches
- Every team member gets share options in TransferWise
- But also lots of work, super customers, wonderful colleagues and on top of it all, a competitive salary
To apply for the job please click on the APPLY button.