Customer Support Specialist
TELUS International Europe is a leading European provider of multilingual contact center and BPO solutions. The company serves its clients in over 30 languages including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The company has 1,600 positions in Europe across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Manchester and Cannock (UK).
- Professionally handle incoming queries by customers via phone and email
- Provide accurate, up to date information to the clients’ requests
- Serve as a primary point of contact by thoroughly and efficiently gathering customer information and fulfilling customer needs
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- You have native level or fluency in Hungarian and very good English
- You are a dynamic person and possess great communication skills
- You are able to process information quickly and manage several tasks simultaneously
- You enjoy working on a number of tasks at the same time and getting the things done
- Rent allowance - accommodation provided for the whole period while working in our company
- Transportation allowance
- Supportive work-life balance policies and activities
- Attractive remuneration
- Fantastic location
- Constant extensive training
- Excellent multinational business environment
- Continuous support and learning
- Work satisfaction
If interested in this position, please send us your CV. Thank you!