We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company )
as a Customer Support SpecialistTasks:
- Anticipate and perform administrative duties to meet needs of Global Customer Fulfillment Specialist and Parts Fulfillment team.
- Screen and prioritize incoming requests, received via fax or email.
- Process orders and quotes entry, validation and booking in accordance with applicable Order Rules
- Ensure on-time order and quote entry, validation and booking of customer orders.
- Support global team entry activities and metrics.
- Prepare shipping instructions, shipping documents, certificates and other required documents to ensure on-time delivery and meet customer expectations
- Produce regular reports on orders status with regards to shipping instructions, shipping documents, certificates, claims, invoices and present internally
- Maintain control of shipping instructions, shipping documents, certificates and other required documents to assure orderly administration.
- Manage an effective document control system ensuring documents relating to the customer orders are properly registered, circulated, controlled and easily accessible to the GCFS/Parts Fulfillment team.
- Support GCFS on internal and external communications.
- Support new system releases and enhancement testing (i.e. Oracle ERP).
- Follow EHS rules and warn others to follow the rules, execute mandatory EHS trainings and immediately report the incidents and near misses as required.
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns verbally or in writing.
- College or university degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer service or Sales/Project Management experience
- Strong, passionate supporter of customer service excellence
- Fluent English and Hungarian is a must (additional language is a plus; German, Italian or Russian)
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access) and MS Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, across a matrix organization
- Ability to work independently, work out and apply new ways of resolution
- Team player attitude
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision
- Tolerate monotonous work on a daily base
- Deadline oriented, strong attention to detail is a must
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Competitive benefit package
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: E-mail cím megjelenítése