Customer Support Assistant - Colchester - Essex, Colchester, CO4 5UP
Customer Support Assistant - Colchester
Jobg8, established in 2008 is a young business based at the Western Homes Community Stadium, North Colchester. Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit a new team member to join our Customer Support Department. We are a family member of the Aspire Media group that holds brands such as JobServe which is a highly successful industry leading business.
Jobg8 operates in the UK, USA and European markets, and our customers are Job Boards who sell job advertising services. We have a small team of 14 who work closely together to develop, sell and support the growing demand for our products and services.
You would be working directly for the Customer Support Manager and alongside our IT Department and our team of Account Managers, dealing with both the European and North American markets primarily.
- Customer support of our products by providing telephone, e-mail and Skype based responses to our global customer base
- Act as the liaison between our technical department and our clients during set up and integration of our products and services
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues associated with customers' accounts
- Investigating and resolving customer queries and complaints
- Completing administrative duties as required
This is an ideal role for an organised, customer-focused person looking to grow and learn.
We are looking for someone who loves technology, is passionate about good customer service and would like to be part of a young, dynamic, international company.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills necessary to resolve the full scope of customer issues, including both technical and customer service inquiries.
- Strong customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience
- Ability to absorb technical training / Ability to grasp technical concepts through on-the-job training
- Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Should possess strong analytical skills, and effective interpersonal relationship skills
- Must be able to manage own workload effectively
- Proficient using common Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook and Word. Salesforce experience desired
- Previous experience working in the Recruitment advertising or Job Board industry desirable but not essential.
Part Time - 25 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />