- Do you have experience in IT related customer service in network management or do you have CCNA\CCNP certificate?
- Would you like to work in a vibrant multinational environment?
- Would you like to experience how it feels to "work abroad, live at home"?
If you do, grasp this opportunity to join our multinational client in the tel-co industry!
- "Aim to delight" attitude in customer service,
- troubleshoot, diagnose, register and correct technical faults referred to 2nd level, using technical and communication skills,
- Cooperate with Team Leaders in identifying process improvement possibilities
- Manage supplier activities,
- constant passion about learning new skills and technical knowledge.
- Fluent English knowledge (Dutch knowledge is an advantage)
- At least 1-2 years experience in IT Technical Support in a network managment related role and\or CCNA/CCNP Cisco certificat
- High level network management awareness
- Proactive, self-motivated, target driven personality
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities