This is the perfect opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s biggest multinational telecommunication companies as an Customer Support 2nd line Agent.
Our well known multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company both in the UK and in the world. The company is providing IT and communications services to its multinational clients and government organisations in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
- Technically aware customer service agents who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating) such that customers that they call/call them are left ‘delighted’ with the experience
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, register and correct technical faults referred to 2nd level, using technical and communication skills
- Cooperate with Team Leaders in identifying process improvement possibilities
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. really driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements).
- High impact on customer satisfaction and retention
- Able to make most technical decisions
- Refers non-standard customer queries/escalations upwards.
- Fluent English knowledge (Dutch knowledge is an advantage)
- At least 1-2 years experience in IT Technical Support in a multinational environment(CCNA/CCNP Cisco preferred)
- High level network management awareness
- Proactive, self-motivated, target driven personality
- Able to work in 7/24!
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities