- Analyzes client workplace solutions belonging to customer ordered applications
- Lists applications in use which are provided by T-Systems.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of T-Systems’ managed workplace services business system configurations and features
- Compares clients’ needs to the T-Systems offering, identifies gaps and discrepan-cies belonging to customer ordered applications
- Participates in standard application integrations or software deployment tasks only to be informed
- Provides deployment, installation and support of software on-site for designated customer.
- Manages the resolution of problems and changes for customer software only
- Provides customer application descriptions and installation documentations to the groups on the process chain.
- Taking part in customer meetings with technical and / or organizational topics.
- Founded knowledge of operating systems (Windows)
- Knowledge of Software distribution systems (SCCM preferred)
- Cloud Computing Solutions (Citrix preferred)
- English and German
- Driving Licencce
Basic Knowledge of:
- MSI technology
- Windows Registry
- Virtualization technologies, VMware
- Desktop virtualization technology
- Group Policy
- Windows scripting
- VB Script
- Willingness to travel (50% minimum)
- Task/Result oriented
- High Stress tolerance
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Ability to work alone