NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP has operations in more than 25 countries. Additional information can be found by visitingLink megjelenítése." target="_blank"> www.nxp.com.
For our Shared Service Center in Budapest, we are looking
for an experienced
Customer Service Team Manager.
- Drive, motivate and review team performance identifying and exploiting all business opportunities in the areas of Customer Programs, sampling, quotation, forecast, order book management and PCN/DOD procedures.
- Ensure team responsibilities in the areas of forecasting, allocation execution, order book management, Customer Program management, quality complaints, return and invoice queries are being fulfilled with a view to exceeding team and individual performance criteria and objectives. This activity covers all channels (OEM, EMS, DIS) applicable for the customer.
- In collaboration with the (Global Key) Account teams and CSR’s, ensure regular face-toface business reviews with key customer contacts to obtain performance feedback, customer service requirements and communicate NXP Semiconductors service roadmaps.
- Drive the Yearly NPS and parallel customer supplier rating processes to obtain clear feedback from each customer site and define action plan for continuous improvement.
- Make the plan visible to the CSM in a structured way.
- Identify customer requirements for services in the area of Business Fulfilment, including
- Supply Chain Logistics, B2B automation and other e-Business tools, and make them visible to the CSM in a structured way.
- Gather customer requirements for Customer Programs (e.g. Supplier Integration project), and in close conjunction with the CSM, implement Customer Program service solutions and install procedures to continually review their execution and performance
- Apply Lean methods and tools to identify and realize business process improvement opportunities that optimise efficiency and/or improve service and make them visible to the CSM.
- Implement and review service improvement action plans per customer in line with CSC service roadmaps.
- Meet regularly with (Global key) account teams and key Business Lines to align and agree CSC team actions that supports business plans and review team performance to objectives.
- Plan, initiate and review team process improvement projects for each team performance indicator utilizing a structured project management approach.
- Review, analyse and action team KPI’s.
- Support and drive tactical initiatives and pull-in actions to optimize revenue
- 3-5 years experience in Buying/Logistics/Customer Service in a leader role
- Business related university or college degree
- Strong Customer - and team-focus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in German is advantage
- PC literate and SAP knowledge (operational experience)
- Able to drive team performance
- Good people management skills
- Excellent in organizing and planning
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience in the Automotive Industry and Supply Chain is desired
- Experience with Lean / Six Sigma is an advantage
If you are interested please apply on the link below.