Product Support is responsible for providing technical support with exceptional customer service to our global customer base. The Team Lead of Product Support will provide leadership and day-to-day management to support teams.
- Improve Product Support’s ability to respond to and engage worldwide customer base in a timely manner.
- Work directly with the engineers to ensure the quality of work, productivity, and method of delivery conforms to customers’ needs and expectations.
- Maintain management awareness of high-impact customer issue status and communicate customer needs as appropriate for additional management attention.
- Continually improve services and resources to decrease issue cycle time.
- Work to maintain existing customer base and to grow it from year to year.
- Assist Product Support leadership in developing processes to relieve bottlenecks, expand capacity, and to reduce the cost per transaction of services provided.
- Drive international support efforts by working varying shifts to address international business hours.
- Proactively address customers’ complaints appropriately by driving change to address needs and resolve problems.
- Fully understand customers’ implemented solutions to provide the best resolutions possible.
- Focus on long-term relationship building through deep knowledge of customer needs.
- Act as point of escalation for customer dissatisfaction with any aspect of the support process.
- Manage training, performance, improvement and satisfaction of individual direct reports.
- Work to grow direct report’s skill set to improve productivity and to provide a career path for future growth through formal and informal training and mentoring.
- Work with Product Support management to perform all human resources duties related to direct reports; including selection, termination, performance evaluation, motivation, pay status change recommendations, discipline, training and development.
- Partner with other Team Leads within Product Support to ensure unified team and coordinated communications with all employees
- Proven track record of team leadership.
- A proactive and energetic management and leadership style in a team environment.
- The ability to manage multiple issues, support cases, and team members simultaneously.
- A strong understanding of the key values that drive a support environment – responsiveness, reliability, assurance, empathy, proficiency and professionalism.
- A proficiency in multitasking coordination while remaining detail oriented.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- An ability to adapt to and work with a highly diverse international customer base.
- Excellent presentation and both written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to rapidly learn our document imaging software suite of products.
- Strong technical skills, analytical skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service, coaching and people skills
- The ability to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple tasks conflicts
- Technical knowledge and experience working with software and hardware solutions, would be a great advantage
Please send us your English CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése