J.S. Hamilton International Ltd. (Link megjelenítése">www.hamilton.com.pl/en) is a market leader in Poland in independent food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, consumer products and environmental laboratory testing.
Our services support a variety of industries such as: food manufacturers and retailers, cosmetic and household chemistry producers, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, packaging manufacturers and others.
Due to our expansion in Central and Eastern Europe we are now looking for enthusiastic, energetic, sales oriented candidates for the position of:
Customer Service Specialist
Based in Budapest, Hungary you will be responsible for developing sales of Hamilton laboratory services by reliable delivery and coordination of client care, growth, and development of strong relationships with clients.
- University degree in one of following fields: Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences
- Fluent in Hungarian and English; Polish language will be an advantage
- A positive attitude towards work duties and high sense of responsibility
- Result oriented personality
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills
- Proven communication skills
- Computer literacy and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a team and to cope with pressure and stress
- Previous experience in related field will be an advantage
- Valid EU driver's license (B category)
- Overall responsibility for managing and developing the customer base within the region
- Identification and acquisition of new potential customers and work with existing clients
- Maintain the highest levels of client service
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Communication with external partners
- Translation and preparation of advertising materials
- Attending on relevant business events with an aim to promote the business
- Learning about J.S. Hamilton services and keeping up to date with changes
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity please send us your English and Hungarian CV and brief motivation letter along with salary expectation by email.
Please send your applications by 12nd of May 2015.
We reserve right to contact selected candidates only.