Customer Service Specialist- PART-TIME (20hrs/week)
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing superior customer service to both internal and external customers in a professional manner.
-Inputs data received in written and electronic formats to fulfill customer orders
- Supports a rental, sales and owned business model by entering various order types
- Provides internal customers with required information related to customer service activities
- Completes all necessary follow-up and administrative tasks required
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Tracks the status of deliveries when requested by customers
- Handles product returns, credit- and debit requests
- Aims to understand and resolve customer concerns
Elvárások / Requirements
- College degree
- Fluent English knowledge
- Basic French knowledge is advantegous
- Proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Word, and Excel, Power Point
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090