We are looking for a new colleague to the international team of our partner company who can provide outstanding customer service to the Middle-Eastern customer network.
Tha company's main profile is agricultural trading.
Customer Service Representative
- Coordinate Middle-Eastern orders within the Customer Service Specialist colleagues
- Manage customer portfolios
- Build up a stabile relationships with distributors
- Review pricing, terms and conditions before releasing the orders
- Follow up products availability and allocation review
- Communicate immediately possible mistakes or problems with other teams, solve any mistakes immediately with the Logistics or Allocations team
- Execute returns, credits and debit processes when applicable
- Ensure that processes are aligned with ISO rules
- University or College degree (preferably in commerce or tradeing)
- Fluent and active English knowledge
- Minimum 2 years experinece in sales or trading
- Knowledge of MS office and SAP
- Customer-focused attitude
- Dynamic personality
Agricultural knowledge is a big advantage!
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012