NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. NXP has operations in more than 25 countries. Additional information can be found by visiting Link megjelenítése.
For our Shared Service Center in Budapest, we are looking for an experienced
Customer Service Representative.
- Develop and maintain a professional and positive relationship with key customer contacts and counterparts in Account teams, Business Lines and Support Teams at all times
- Process customer orders in SAP and ensure compliance with terms and conditions
- Execute with excellence in the area of order-book and customer programs (inventories, replenishment and billings) and proactively resolve issues to secure supply to customer and to achieve best-in-class delivery performance
- Provide customers with prompt, early and accurate information regarding status of orders, supply, issues, and complaints.
- Gather, analyze and validate customer forecasts and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Monitor trends in demand variability and drive dialogue with key counter parts at customers, Account teams and Marketing. Reconcile variances to ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts, and to understand demand forecast drivers including phase-in, phase-outs and version changes.
- Pursue the customer for increased order coverage where gaps exist compared to lead-time, forecast or contract data.
- Analyze service performance from logistics data, NPS and customer feedbacks. Define and implement continuous improvement actions and make them visible to the Team.
- Drive regular customer logistics review meetings and provide regular service updates.
- Prepare relevant material to facilitate discussion on performance, order coverage, lead-time review and forecast.
- Ensure customer issues and any other significant customer intelligence relating to business opportunities are escalated in a timely manner to the Account Team and Customer Service Management.
- Resolve customer complaint, return and invoice query requirements by clarifying customer's complaint; determining cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or settlement; following up to ensure resolution
- Actively support the team arrangements for backup and responsiveness to all customers.
- BA/BS (undergraduate) degree
- Fluency in English
- 2 years of experience in high-end customer service, supply chain & logistics or sales
- Starters or fresh graduates with logistics, industrial-/ electrical-/ engineering, or business management- qualifications or similar backgrounds are also considered
- Good command of MS Office applications - especially advanced Excel skills are required (formulas, Pivot tables).
- Customer focus
- Good analytical and high complex problem solving skills (creativity)
- Engagement, self-starter, reactiveness
- Ability to work independently and take decisions
- Openness, intercultural competence
- Stress resistance/resilience
- Readiness to learn and develop
- SAP skills are a plus!
- Fluency in German is a plus!
- Access skills are a plus!
If you are interested please apply via the following link:
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.