Customer Service Representative of Lufthansa Technik AG
Customer Service Representative of
Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik AG as the world’s leading Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Company for aircrafts and related components is searching for an aviation experienced Customer Service Representative to be accountable for one of its major customers at Budapest.
They are looking for you to fit into their multinational, passionate and highly service oriented team.
As a Customer Service Representative, your daily tasks will be to:
- supply customer with aircraft material and logistic services by coordinating material requests between customer and headquarter,
- take over responsibility for supply chain management and warehouse management,
- ensure a high performance of logistic services according the company standard processes and procedures,
- monitor service level and performance according to contract and set-up of reporting and presentation to external and internal management
- ensure a high customer’s satisfaction,
- continuously improve and evaluate customer service and logistic processes.
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- speak German and English fluently,
- like working with people, solving problems, and developing yourself by being challenged in your work every day,
- have a strong character with the distinction to develop and drive business and customer relationship forward,
- are willing to travel regularly to Germany,
- hold a university degree or comparable education with aviation background,
- gained already experience in aviation industries (e.g. component services, material service or experience in technical customer service),
- have excellent service skills and customer oriented attitude.
What can we offer?
- The opportunity to start and develope your career in a Multinational company environment,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Constant training opportunities for you to be able to achieve your full potential.