Customer Service Representative (m/f)
Borealis L.A.T (former LINZER AGRO TRADE) is a 100% subsidiary of Borealis AG. Borealis is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. Borealis L.A.T with its headquarters in Linz, Austria is the exclusive distributor of Borealis fertilizers and nitrogen-based industrial chemicals across whole Europe. Together with the Borealis L.A.T subsidiaries in Central- and Eastern Europe, we aim to strengthen our number one position in the Danube region and become a leader in Europe.
Borealis L.A.T deals exclusively with high quality fertilizers and technical nitrogen products. An excellent range of fertilizers, a competent advisory and customer-care service as well as customer-friendly logistics solutions are some of the major strengths that contribute to making L.A.T a reliable brand in the fertilizer business.
- Responsible for order creation, delivery creation, haulier selection, transport bookings and invoicing (incl. credit and debit notes) to meet customer needs.
- Analyse data on sales planning, volume and price development to facilitate running business.
- Pro-actively follow-up order income.
- Ensure correct stock quantities in the system and support taking inventory
- Keep customer file updated in order to have all the latest commercial information available.
- Register complaints, monitor status and communicate progress both internally and externally.
- Follow up payment behaviour of the customer and inform Sales Manager to ensure ontime payment.
- Intensive communication towards external logistical partners to ensure delivery on time.
- Planning of loading capacities, handling of transport documents and logistic service invoices.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and propose solutions to achieve quality and efficiency gains.
- Minimum business / commercial degree in high school education or relevant business experience (18+ 2-3 years).
- Excellent Slovakian and English language skills (written and spoken) additional modern language preferably depending on customer scope.
- Good SAP knowledge and other relevant commercial and business software.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant commercial, logistics or business administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills, basic negotiation skills, excellent internal and external networking.
Place of work: Budapest, Hungary
If you are interested in the position mentioned above please send your application to e-mail address below.