- Do you have confident Dutch business communication skills?
- Are You looking for a workplace where You can deal with various tasks?
- Would You like to join a young and dynamic team?
- fluent and active communication on both English and Dutch
- additional foreign language knowledge (eg. French or German) is a strong advantage
- strong computer user skills
- outstanding numerical skills
- customer oriented personality
- customer service experience might be an advantage
- good analytical skills and teamwork attitude
- manage customer claims
- properly handle customer requirements / orders / data
- regular communication with key customers in ENGLISH AND Dutch
- manage and maintain the customer database
-answering customer complaints, solve complex problems
-dealing with administrative and invoicing issues
- trainings and courses to build a career
- coaching, personal development
- flexible working hours
- friendly , youthful atmosphere
-a place to work near the city center
- competitive salary and benefit package
Both candidates looking for full or part time opportunities are welcome.
Place of Work: BUDAPEST
EXPACTS AND APPLICANTS RELOCATING ARE ALSO WELCOME. EU citizenship or permanent residence permit is a must.