We are looking for a
Customer Service Representative (German and English)
Act as the interface between Customers, Account Managers and the European BCI Plants. Administer and manage the execution of sales contracts. Develop proactive working relationships with customers through the execution of their orders. Support the hedging and forecast accuracy processes within the commercial organization.
- Manage customer relationship and expectations to drive customer satisfaction on services provided in addition to Commercial and Operational performance.
- Accountable for the end to end order management process: Supporting Account Managers with quotations, ensuring orders are covered with credit limits, metal is hedged, orders are booked and executed according to agreed conditions, and customer payments are made in a timely manner.
- Provide logistic support to customers, in compliance with existing processes.
- Facilitate the after sales support to customers, in particular cooridnating the quality aspects and follow up on invoice payment.
- Address or escalate customer complaints in compliance with existing processes and prevent reoccurrance.
- Support the Forecast accuracy and finished goods release objectives from the commercial organization.
- Cooperate with all members from the Sales & Marketing organization as well as engineering,field sales,finance, credit, and Logistics.
- Fluent in in English and German
- College degree in Economics or similar field
- Experience in Customer Service in similar company / market is an advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Excel
- Initiative and result orientation
- Good organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong Customer orientation skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to work in international environment
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.