Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), they combine a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 178,600 employees as of March 31, 2014, they are a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Customer Service Representative - French
Summary of Job Purpose:
Please join our international team to take care of all IT users from our prestigious clients, providing technical assistance and high level of technical problem resolution via telephone or email, taking the ownership to monitor the incoming problems until they have been solved, either by him- or herself or with the responsible parties.
- Identifies, records and reports on all IT components that are under the control and scope of Configuration Management
- Ensures incident management by restoring normal service operation at the earliest and minimizes adverse impact on business operations
- Ensures standardized procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes
- Identifies and measures key performance indicators, recommended solutions to evaluate if changes are achieving desired results
- Accurately assesses customer expectations and translates them to deliverables that meet business needs
- Designs infrastructure architecture and reviews existing architecture to meet business needs
- Implements and tests infrastructure solutions in line with defined design and architecture
- Possesses knowledge on market trends, processes, constraints, regulations, solutions, products and services relating to Infrastructure Management Services.
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development
- Identifies, analyze, understand, influence and implement decisions from a financial perspective to achieve stated objectives.
- Fair understanding of project management skills
- Understands resource requirements, estimates and forecasts future needs, and fulfills work force needs.
- Ability to manage the financial, people and other infrastructure
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6898331X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70