- Do you speak English and French on a higher level?
- Do you have experience on the field of customer service?
- Would you like to continue your career in a complex position?
- Process customers' orders efficiently
- Input, review and adapt the customer sales forecasts in supply chain management systems in line with defined procedures
- Expedite urgent and delayed shipments to customer's premises
- Maintain Customer Programs inventories in line with policy and procedure, and escalate any deviations
- Execute tasks to support tactical sales initiatives including, pull-forward of mismatched delivery commitments, promotion of product availability, and driving fast and positive responses to un-forecast/off-contract enquiries from customers
- Fully manage, communicate and deploy process steps to transfer order-book, forecast and customer information
- Promptly resolve customer complaint, return and invoice query requirements
- Actively support the team arrangements for backup and responsiveness to all customers
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience on the field of customer service / supply chain
- Outstanding English+French
- Working knowledge of MS Office, experience in SAP is a plus
- Dynamic, self-confident personality with good communication skills