Our client is one of the leading e-business and applications outsourcing company, providing software development and application management services to Fortune 1000 companies. Their business model utilizes service and development centers based in India whilst their employees deliver the services within Europe.
The Budapest center provides near-shore IT Development, IT Infrastructure Services and BPO support for several global customers that include the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods and Telecom.
IT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – NORWEGIAN AND ENGLISH
Summary of Job Purpose:
Please join our client’s international team to take care of all IT users from our prestigious clients, providing technical assistance and high level of technical problem resolution via telephone or email, taking the ownership to monitor the incoming problems until they have been solved, either by him- or herself or with the responsible parties.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for problems of client's technical issues
- Accepting and immediately starting to process, solve or forward SW/HW and telephony problems. Having a duty to supply information to the users
- Answering calls offered to Service Desk queues and being responsible for managing the ticket queues
- Analysing requests and problems and developing solution suggestions
- Maintaining a high level of Quality Customer Service
- Promptly notifying Critical Incident Management of high priority issues after collecting required information for escalation
- Intimating the Shift lead/ L2 whenever there is an upward trend in calls
- Providing detailed documentation in call logging system
- Increasing knowledge base by passing new issue resolution information to Service Desk's Knowledge Administrator through the established Missing Knowledge process
What we require:
- A good command of English and Norwegian
- Experience in working with customers or in an international environment is a huge advantage
- Reliable, open, communicative personality who works well within a team and has accurate work habits
- Customer orientated, a good listener and asks competent and well directed questions
- Ready to learn new applications and solutions and has quick learning ability
- Good Analytical & Coordination skills are essential
- Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills (Voice & Email) to handle global customers
- Fresh graduates are also welcome!
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6898400X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése