Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a growing multinational company?
We are looking for You if you speak Fluent Danish or Norwegian and English and meet the below requirements.
The Customer Service Desk Agent ensures customer's orders are correctly loaded onto the system, that any queries are resolved. The person will be the first point of contact for many customers on price, source products, chase supplies, enter orders, claims, arrange credits and resolve stock discrepancies and returns.
• Answering customer inquiries and requests
• Assist/support customer on Internet and WEB applications
• Sales order processing
• Monitor delivery status
• Manage returns, credit notes, complaints and warranty issues
• Provide support to Local Sales team and internal/external customers
• Understand local market specifics and follow environmental changes
• Support Sales and logistics activities according to agreed process
• Work towards reaching team and individual KPI's
• Managing incoming orders
• Ensure customer request date is fulfilled
• Manage and maintain customer Order Book for the supported region
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Good command of English language
• Excellent spoken and written Danish or Norwegian
• Customer Service desk experience would be a great advantage
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Manage internal relationships remotely
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése