Our client is the world's leading company in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. They create value for industrial and institutional customers by developing and implementing innovative, differentiated solutions that are financially, technically and environmentally sustainable. Their Budapest based Shared Services Centre is currently looking for a Customer Service Manager with excellent people management skills and experience in logistic processes.
- Lead and manage Customer Services Teams, taking overall responsibility for work processes, people management and delivery of agreed service levels for the groups.
- Take active part in defining and implementing centre strategy consistent with global Shared Services objectives.
- Facilitate a culture of inclusiveness and positive employee engagement
- People management including recruitment and development of direct reports, finding most efficient ways for motivation
- Strengthen internal customer relationships and drive new business for the organisation by understanding the needs of customers and their operations.
- Keep abreast of customer needs and expectations as well as customer trends by maintaining contact with external customers and visiting customer sites.
- Develop best practice operational management procedures through benchmarking activities with top performing organizations. Actively seeks improvements and developments in work processes with reference to internal & external indicators and market data.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; calculating expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Lead the process of identifying and improving productivity, quality and accuracy
- Drive productivity improvements and elevating service levels by improving technology leverage, streamlining and optimising processes, eliminating non-value adding tasks
- 8+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Significant experience in leading and managing more teams at the same time
- Excellent people and client management skills
- Experience in multiple functions of Order to Cash & Procure to Pay (OTC and PTP)
- Knowledge of, or experience in, work improvement systems (e.g. TQM, ISO, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent English skills
- Challenging international environment
- Being part of a stable and growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunities within the company