Customer Service Manager
At Nu Skin Customer Services, we go far in the pursuit of our goal of providing all our customers with excellent customer service. We strive towards always providing flawless experiences that not only meet but exceed their needs and expectations.
To make this happen, our Budapest Customer Service department is now looking for an outgoing and energetic person with experience in customer service and people management to head a team of 60 people supporting 17 countries across EMEA. The position is responsible for running the department in an efficient and profitable manner whilst increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
We are seeking for a person with passion for service with excellent communication skills and a flexible, positive and enthusiastic personality that is goal oriented, stress resistant, problem solving and innovative.
If this describes you, then you might be the person we are looking for to partner with us.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and foster customer loyalty
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear departmental mission in line with the company mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Maintain adequate service levels, analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service team leaders and agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Adhere to and efficiently manage the budget
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Partners with other departments and divisions to achieve company and department goals
- Special projects and assignments as requested by EMEA Customer Service Manager
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Start contract date: 25-11-17
Contract duration: Undefined
To apply: click on the Apply button
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Részlegvezető
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Telefonos ügyfélszolgálat, Ügyfélszolgálat vezető, Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|