Nu Skin Europe
Founded in 1984 in the Unites States, with a commitment to providing quality skin care that features only premium, wholesome ingredients, Nu Skin remains true to this "all of the good, none of the bad" heritage today, developing innovative products that support the health and longevity of skin and hair.
For our Budapest Office, we are currently looking for a
Customer Service Manager (M/F)
The Customer Service Manager establishes and maintains the flawless operations of the whole Customer Service department in Hungary. In this role you will report to the Director of Operations, and have the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to Sales and Technical Support. Ensures each department upholds the mission of Support Services and the high standards of customer service.
- Manage the work of the whole Call Center department.
- Realize company’s vision and strategy also provides input to the vision and strategy.
- Manage all client inquiries and create systems and processes to ensure responsiveness, ownership, accuracy and integrity in all transactions.
- Hire, manage, mentor, and train team members to increase their overall contribution and value to the organization-ensuring employees feel appreciated and valued at all times. Coach, motivate and evaluate the team members.
- Participate in senior management level meetings to ensure the department remains positioned and informed to proactively support NSE’s direction and strategies.
- Responsible for upholding exceptional, professional customer service.
- Provide a clear vision, SMART goals, and focused expectations to all department members.
- Maintain problem resolution timelines. Maintain phone, email, and chat service levels. Maintain appropriate schedule adherence and phone statistics.
- Identify and obtain the necessary resources and skill sets to meet department and company goals.
- Promote up sells, saves, and collections opportunities.
- Handle day-to-day questions and problems of both employees and customers.
- Make policy decisions regarding all areas of Call Center.
- Responsible for budget-ensuring integrity and efficiency in all transactions.
- Strategically develop and maintain “fresh” customer retention programs that motivate employees to improve the company’s overall retention rates.
- Partner with the Management Team, Divisional Leaders, Product Managers, IT, vendors, and others as necessary to develop strategies, improve products, resolve problems, and facilitate communications.
- Foster an atmosphere of recognition, service, learning, communication, efficiency, advancement, and fun.
- Provide timely reports for executive management and other departments as necessary.
- Special projects and assignments as requested by Operations Director Europe.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree (preferably in a relevant specialization)
- Excellent English language knowledge
- Relevant experience in Customer Service management (min. 5 years)
- Relevant experience in people management (min. 5 years)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Confident understanding of CS processes
- Experience with full contact center technologies
- Senior Customer Service Team Leaders’ application is also welcome
- You are flexible and stress-resistant
- You are confident and you possess a problem-solving mentality
- You are goal oriented, persuasive and innovative
- You are respectful with others and open to others’ opinion
- You have excellent communication skills to establish good relationships with all levels within the organization
- You are able to maintain a positive and uplifting work environment by possessing an enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Hungarian language knowledge
- SAP experience
- Any additional European language knowledge
If you recognize yourself in above qualifications, please send your application letter and CV in English to the email address below.