- Are you open to work in 2 shifts (morning+afternoon)?
- Do you have hotel receptionist OR other customer-related experience?
- Job opportunity for candidates with excellent language skills
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide world class customer service and offer solutions to our guests during and after their travels by ensuring timely follow-up, closure and feedback to customers where required
- Communicate effectively with our customers and suppliers via our primary communication channels
- Inbound / Outbound calls
- Achieve the defined Service Level targets
- Share a positive attitude with fellow colleagues, up and down the organizational chart
- Be willing to solicit feedback from your peers as well as remain open to performance based reviews from your supervisors
- Provide training and mentoring to other members of the organization as requested
- Have the ability to work within a shift based working schedule & abide by schedule adherence and punctuality guidelines
- Excellent understanding of the customer delight principles
- Fluent in English + a second foreign language: German, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, Arabic
- Flexible to accommodate shift work (morning & afternoon shifts)
- Working on Saturday once in a month (in this case next Monday is a day-off)
- Excellent decision making / problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Minimum 0,5-1 year experience in customer relationships OR on the field of tourism (e.g. hotel receptionist, call center)
- Dynamically growing multinational team
- Competitive salary
- Office location: Budapest city center
Note: As the highlighted criterias are essential, we may take those applications into consideration, which meet our customer's requirements.
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.