Customer Service Coordinator/Shipping Coordinator
Order Management Team
Would you like to be a part of a global company and securing the flow of goods to our sales companies and customers?
Holding a central role within Logistics, the Sales & Shipping Support department is responsible for order management, outbound shipping and distribution as well as providing support to our global Sales Companies within Nilfisk.
You will secure the order fulfilment and shipping documentation for your own markets, and act as the one-point-of-contact between the Sales Companies and corporate functions. The department resides in Szigetszentmiklós (3 employees), and in Denmark (15 employees). We are a dedicated team in an international and dynamic atmosphere and in conjunction with our main distribution centres in Europe.
- Create shipments (out of EDCs & Direct Shipment), booking of forwarders
- Handling of request from sales companies on mail & by phone (availability, changes to orders etc)
- Monitor orders of phased out items (cancel and notify sales companies if demand cannot be fulfilled)
- Non SAP overseas invoicing (manual)
- Responsible for outgoing order processing and documentation, including generating delivery/shipping documents
- Booking transport with our vendors for import and export by air, overseas and truck
- Issue of custom clearance for export and import shipments
- Co-ordinate with overseas offices to check and verify shipment information such as Bill of Lading
- Act as backup for colleagues in Order Management in Denmark
- Other ad hoc customer service activities e.g. customer returns
The function reports to Customer Service Manager located in Denmark, Copenhagen
- Work experience within logistics or international trade
- Shipping documentation experience (mandatory)
- Customer service experience
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- SAP experience (preferable)
- Microsoft Office experience
- Service minded
- Team player
- Work independently
- Understand sense of urgency (escalate when necessary)
- Readiness to travel (initial training in Denmark, travel 3-4 times a year)
If you are interested in the position please send your application in English to the following email address.
A global company: Nilfisk (Link megjelenítése) is a global company with headquarters in Denmark. We have sales companies in 44 countries and distributors in more than 70 countries. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment and we are a part of the NKT Group.
A dynamic company: Things are moving fast at Nilfisk in terms of both products and business, and change is a part of our everyday life.
Responsibility and personal development: As a Nilfisk employee you will have the freedom to influence and develop your own area of work. In return, we expect high performance. We also make sure that you have many challenges, as well as opportunities to develop in the direction you wish – also if that includes an international career.