CHEP is the global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive. CHEP’s service is environmentally sustainable and increases efficiency for customers while reducing operating risk and product damage. CHEP’s 7,500-plus employees and 300 million pallets and containers offer unbeatable coverage and exceptional value, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points in 49 countries. Our customer portfolio includes global companies and brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg's, Kraft, Nestlé, Ford and GM. CHEP is part of Brambles Limited. For more information, visit Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for candidates for the
Customer Service Coordinator
- To be a first line contact for debt disputes
- Take preventive action to ensure that customer satisfaction is maximised
- To react positively to problems identified and undertake root cause analysis
- Where required visit customers with Account Manager to resolve outstanding issues
- Identify areas of potential revenue growth/cost reduction for CHEP
- Provide reconciliation for customer accounts relating to regular and ad hoc pricing/ declaration methods.
- Monitor cash collection status
What qualifications we expect from you:
- Min. 2 years of experience in a customer service
- Ability to use MS Office effectively, SAP, CMS, BW will be an asset
- Strong reasoning and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Advanced English (interviews held in English)
What we offer to you:
- Competitive salary, annual bonus and benefits package
- Work in challenging, developing environment in regional structures
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development within international environment
Comfortable working environment
If you would like to have your part in big business story apply via Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">this link.