- Are you open to work in shifts?
- Do you have hotel receptionist or other customer related experience?
- Candidates with excellent French wanted!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide world class customer service and offer solutions to our guests during and after their travels by ensuring timely follow-up, closure and feedback to customers where required
- Communicate effectively with our customers and suppliers via our primary communication channels
- Inbound / Outbound calls
- Achieve the defined Service Level targets
- Share a positive attitude with fellow colleagues, up and down the organizational chart
- Be willing to solicit feedback from your peers as well as remain open to performance based reviews from your supervisors
- Provide training and mentoring to other members of the organization as requested
- Have the ability to work within a shift based working schedule & abide by schedule adherence and punctuality guidelines
- Excellent understanding of the customer delight principles
- Fluent in English + French both oral and written
- Flexible to accommodate shift work (morning & afternoon shifts); this includes working on weekends
- Excellent decision making / problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Minimum 0,5-1 year experience in customer relationship or tourism (e.g. hotel receptionist, call centre)
- Newly established multinational team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Office location: Budapest city centre