If you are enthusiastic to work in an international environment, and would like to use your language skills, please do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Our multinational client has a growing office in Debrecen and they would like to grow their business. Currently they are looking for multilingual candidates who would be responsible for client communication and problem solving tasks.
- Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
- Provide high level professional services in an efficient manner
- Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
- Provide a premium brands customer experience and services in accordance to Client’s guideline, policy and training.
- Manage all the requests from the end users coming by phone or e-mail, in conformance with agreed procedures and guideline;
- Enters all the orders on Client’s special application and/or on the Client websites;
- Provides correct information regarding products, in conformance with the guideline : content, price, availability, delivering time, product knowledge
- Contacts the existing clients to keep them updated with the promotions and all changes relatives to the products;
- Communicates clearly and immediately any system issues or customer feedback trends to the supervisor;
- Assures the administration of the Customer Care Center service: filing, archiving and reporting.
- Fluent English knowledge plus one or two of the following languages: Spanish/ French/ Dutch
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Experience in Business to Business environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive with likeable personality and an independent thinker;
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit;
- Academic educational level or equal by experience;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and Internet;
- Able to gain good knowledge of the client’s order management system;
- Stress resistant; honest.
- Ownership spirit, reliable, ensures a complete follow-up of all tasks;
- Organized, accurate and meticulous, with good administrative skills.
- Flexible with ability to multi-tasks
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and flexibility to work overtime
- Previous experience is an advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Multi-lingual is a plus an advantage
Working Hours: depends on the language skills
Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése